Rules: link the person that tagged you, mention these rules on your blog, tell 6 quirks of your siginficant other, and tag 6 fellow bloggers! Got it, lets go!
I was tagged by Rylee.
1. Travis is an extremely deep sleeper. I'm jealous because EVERYTHING wakes me up. Funny story... Our first year we were married we went to Yellowstone on vacation and around 3:00 there was a big bang, and he had rolled off the bed between the 2 queen beds in our room. I almost died laughing as he was sprawling around trying to get up. I helped him back up into bed and he went right to sleep. The next morning he commented, "I had the weirdest dream that I fell out of bed!" He sleeps like a log.
2. He loves cartoons. Old classics (Transformers, TMNT), asian drawn (I don't know the names of these) , adult (South Park, Family Guy, Aquateen, King of the Hill). For some reason animation just draws him right in. (Ha ha, that pun happened on its own)
3. He is extremely good with his hands, not a surprise that he's an electrician. He can do absolutely anything he puts his mind to. He got it from his dad. When he was younger, his dad built a semi-truck from the ground up. I don't know anyone who would even try that.
4. He wears about ten pairs of socks in the winter. I don't know how they even fit in his shoes.
5. He loves to read, but almost refuses to do it because when he starts a book he can't stop. He only starts books on vacations.
6. His head is full of random information, but he's a little random so I shouldn't be surprised. If you ever have a weird question, he is definitely the person to ask.
I love you, kid!
I tag: Lauren, Melissa, Kristen, and anyone else who would like to play. This was more fun than quirks about me! Nice thinking Rylee!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment