
Life has been a little crazy trying to get through the insurance mess and looking for a new car, so I didn't have time to upload these cute pics. Our very last road trip in my car while it was still in one piece was to Bear Lake. It

was a warm enough day, so we thought we'd take advantage of Cyrus' swimsuit he hadn't been able to wear and head up to Bear Lake. The water was pretty cold, cold enough that I didn't even want to change into a swimsuit, so we just did a little wading. Cyrus wasn't quite sure about the water. He's still learning to lik

e his baths, although now that he's figured out how to splash, it's getting a little better. The pictures should describe the story pretty well. He ended up liking the water until we let him sit down in it. Even then he wasn't bad until a wave hit rolled up his lap. Talk about a meltdown. But overall, we all had a good time. We weren't there long, and Cyrus mostly slept in

the car, so Travis and I got to relax and have a nice long drive. It's fun to be able to be there with Cyrus while he tries out new things!
2 comments:
He is so CUTE! Where's the blond hair coming from...?
very cute, I love your halloween clock so much more than my dorky countdown, I am going to have to copy it!
Post a Comment