Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another baby in the Kunzler Family

My sister had her baby! He was 7 lbs and they named him Jaron. It's funny, I used to think all babies look alike, but since having Cyrus I've started noticing baby features a little more than before. I say that because Jaron looks just like his daddy Brian. He's adorable. He's so tiny compared to Cyrus. We took a picture of them next to each other, and the minute we put them together Cyrus reached over and grabbed his hand. It was cute. At least until he started pulling his shirt off. :) I think they'll be really good friends.


I also wanted to post these pictures. Cyrus makes me laugh every day. He loves sitting in his cadillac high chair his grandma Hobbs bought for him and playing with his toys. He's still learning to reach out and grab things, so he mostly pushes his toys away, then when they're too far for him to reach and he has nothing to play, he tries to eat the tray. I couldn't stop laughing the first time I saw him do it. My little puppy just loves to chew things!




4 comments:

Chris said...

I can't believe you wrote that, "my little puppy love to chew things!" I had to read it twice...I am glad to hear that everything is going well with you and fam and Brian and Amy as well. You need to get them blogging...Take Care!

kmonk said...

Your little Cyrus is getting so big! He is CUTE!!!!! I hope all is well! Congrats on a new baby in the family!

Andrea :) said...

Tara, your little man is absolutely adorable! :) I'm so glad to find your blog. Hope things are going well! :)
Andrea (Perrenoud)Evans

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Thanks for posting pics of Jaron! I've been trying to catch Amy lately but we've been playing phone tag.
It's crazy how fast little kids grow, but the picture with Jaron and Cyrus really puts things into perspective!!