Happy Valentines Day!!
Okay, so I know were a little late, but we had the plague visit our house for a few weeks. As you can see in the next picture, the boys spent a lot of time sleeping. I had just finished making dinner for Cyrus thinking that he was grumpy because he was hungry, but apparently I was wrong. All he needed was a little daddy lovin and a nap.
On the other hand, it has been fun having him home. We were able to go to the Draper temple open house which was really fun. We've also been to the zoo, worked on some house projects, spent some time at the temple, and been able to hang out together with family and friends. That being said, I'm still looking forward

3 comments:
I still just can't believe how CUTE your little boy is! Glad to know you're all feeling better...darn that plague!
Lunch was fun! I'm glad you finally posted a new post. :) I love to see pictures... although seeing you guys in person is way better. :) I'm glad you guys are staying positive and are having fun while going through some hard times. That pic of Travis and Cyrus is so dang cute. It makes me excited to think if we're having a boy what Clayton will be like. :)
I've heard there's been some bad stuff going around out there. Glad you guys are over it! Hope Travis finds a job soon, that's always stressful. But I'm sure it's nice to have an extra set of hand to help out during the day.
Post a Comment