Friday, January 30, 2009

Christmas...A little late






This Christmas morning was definitely our most favorite as a married couple. We woke Cyrus up at 6 and fed him, then started opening presents. As you can see in the pics he was tired, but extremely happy. Every present he got, even if it was just clothes, he was so excited for. I guess loving presents definitely starts early! :) We decided this was the best age for a baby's first christmas. He didn't quite understand all of it, but he loved every minute!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Wait! You woke him up at 6 AM? I think you guys were the one's that were excited to open presents... Ha ha!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Chris is right! haha! can't believe you volunterily woke up a sleeping baby at 6am for fun. you're crazy! you guys must be getting too much sleep!

Lauren said...

That's so fun! I'm not surprised you guys woke up so early. You both are so cute with him. He looks awake and happy to see all the presents. How fun. I am excited for Christmas to share it with our baby. :)