Monday, December 22, 2008

Grandma's Christmas Party

Every year on the Saturday before Christmas, my cute grandma has a big family Christmas party. We eat lunch and hang out, but her favorite part of the party is the program. Each family shows off their talents (things like favorite instruments, or songs). My brother usually takes care of it for our family because he has 3 kids, but because they're gone for Christmas this year, Amy and I had to think of something. Our kids can't do much, Cyrus crawls well and Jaron just kinda sits there, so we thought we'd try a reindeer pulling a sled. Santa was a little too heavy for the reindeer, but it was cute anyway. They were the stars of the show, and Cyrus loved all the attention.
Cyrus also got to open his first present, a Raggedy Andy my grandma made for him. He wasn't quite sure what to think of it. :)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh! That is hilarious! ha ha He's so cute, he just has a smile on his face the whole time. :) I bet Christmas was tons of fun this year. I've noticed with all the nieces and nephews that Christmas is more fun with little kids. He's getting so much older and his personality is so cute. I bet he was a hoot on Christmas morning. :)

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

I love the santa and reindeer with Cyrus and Jaron! lol! whose idea was it? travis or brian? I can totally see them planning it!

Trav kris and conley said...

Oh my gosh! That was stinkin cute! I cant believe how big the boys are getting!

the ginabean said...

that reindeer sleigh ride is hilarious and oh so cute! how funny! such cute babies!