
Happy Halloween from our little turtle! He had a fun night and even enjoyed being a turtle. He was really cute crawling in his costume, and moved almost as slow as a real turtle. He also liked taking treats out of people's bowls while trunk-or-treating, and Travis and I will enjoy eating them for him. :)
Here are some pics from our night...
7 comments:
Ok, seriously? This kid is TOO CUTE! I love his costume!
What a darling little turtle! I can not beleive how big he is getting. He is so stinkin cute!!
That is one of the cutest costumes (and Kid) I have ever seen! How fun!
your littel boy is darling, i love the costume! also thanks for the "which city do you belong to " i love it!
Oh my goodness he is so adorable. I am so glad you found my blog now I can check in on you and your family. Where are you guys living? Your boy is so cute!!
What a cute little turtle!! I love the costume!! I'm sure Travis enjoyed eating all the candy! lol!
He is so cute:) I'm glad you found me on here it's been forever. Your family is adorable
Post a Comment